Monday 2 May 2011

Placement of Titles in a Clip


Placement of Titles in a Clip


I have looked at a recent film to do with my chosen genre, the film I have chosen is Zombieland. This film is classed as a Zom-Com but the opening is a serious part of the film and shows the way that horror is shown in film openings.

Zombieland (2009)

0:01 – Columbia Pictures – Institution logo
0:10 – In association with Relativity Media – company
0:17 – Director
0:21 – Woody Harrelson – Actor
0:28 – Film Title
0:35 – Jesse Einsenberg – Actor
0:42 – Emma Stone – Actress
0:45 – Abigail Dresun – Actress
0:50 – Casting Director
0:52- Costume Designer
0:57 – Music Director
1:05 – Editors
1:09 – Production Designer



By analysing this clip I have found out the structure that the genre of horror place the titles in their films.
I will place this style onto my work to create the same feel as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment